Richmond is a kindergarten through fifth-grade school.
Bilingual services are available at Richmond Elementary, and our nickname is the Road Runners.
Richmond Elementary opened in 1912. It was named after the Richmond Addition area of Salem, which was in turn named after Reverend J.P. Richmond. He was a Methodist minister who worked with the Flathead Indians in the late 1830s.